P06042 Future Data EE Master Revision

We attempted to use the Future Data EE Master Revision to enter new pay rates for a group of employees.  It seemed to work when we used the PHRT Data Item for the Hourly Employees but when we used SAL for the Salary employees it updated their Annual Salary but did not update their Hourly Rate.  We tried using PHRT for the Salaried indviduals but that wouldn't work either.  Does this not work for Salaried employees or are we using the wrong Data Item?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Holee Nunnenkamp

Holee, you have to use a version with Full Edit (I think version 3?) for it to update the PHRT when SAL is updated and vice versa.

Sara

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Holee,

I just tested updating SAL in our test environment (9.2) and processing the R06394 with processing option 2 set to 2 Full Edit.  The UBE will update both SAL and PHRT.

Hope that helps

Processing option info provides more details too:

Proof mode. The system prints the requested report without updating the Employee Master Information table (F060116). Use the report to verify future data changes before you process future data in final mode.

Final mode No Edit. The system prints the requested report and updates the Employee Master Information table (F060116). This mode updates the specific data items entered. Use this mode after you have verified future data changes and are ready to update the Employee Master Information table.

Final mode Full Edit. The system prints the requested report and updates the Employee Master Information table (F060116). This mode updates the specific data items entered. In addition, if an update is entered for Hourly Rate (PHRT) only, or for Salary (SAL) only, the update will also recalculate and update the related field (either PHRT or SAL). Use this mode after you have verified future data changes and are ready to update the Employee Master Information table

Thanks I'll have to test out the processing option.

Looks like your connection to Quest Oracle Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.