- Employee id, name and when the approval was initiated
- The last approver who approved the previous approval step, the date/time they approved it and their approval comments (if any)
- Who currently has the approval "on their desk"
- Their current pay info in PS_JOB
- Their proposed pay info in PS_HCR_JOB_STG
- 1 Posts
- 5 Views
Does anybody know if there is anything delivered (visualization, pivot-grid, etc) that would show the current state of JobAction approvals that are pending?
A coworker told me that in ReConnect 2023 that she heard that Job Data Modernization visualizations are on the horizon (and I didn't see any under the Insights area of PeopleSoftInfo.com)
I have already reviewed the delivered Approvals Audit Report & Monitor Approvals page and neither of these items provide what we need.
What we are looking for is a way to produce a report of Pending JobActions approvals (specifically pay increases) with a single line per employee showing:
Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much for taking the time to read this post