- 1 Posts
- 8 Views
The Oracle Cloud Summit at BLUEPRINT 4D, taking place May 8-11 in Dallas, brings Oracle Cloud Apps customers, product strategy teams and partners together for 4 jam-packed days of learning and networking. The program offers 120+ sessions, 15+ senior Oracle product strategy speakers and a great mix of product updates, hot topic discussions, best practices and customer success stories, plus a rich in-person networking program.
This year’s Cloud ERP/SCM agenda has 50+ sessions that will cover:
• The latest Cloud ERP product updates and roadmaps
• New features and enhancements for Financials
• What’s coming for Cloud SCM and Procurement
• Insights & innovations for ERP Reporting & Analytics
• The latest updates and customer experiences with Extensions & Security
• New and innovative use cases for Project Management
• Configuration vs customization – customer use cases & best practices
• How to plan for and manage 3rd party integrations
• Best practices for Release Management
• How other customers are leveraging Oracle Guided Learning in their organizations
Browse all sessions here.
Hope to see you there!