- 1 Posts
- 24 Views
Job Opening: Sr. Applications Programmer Analyst
Senior Applications Programmer Analyst
SF Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Strong working knowledge and experience in Peoplesoft HCM, including at least large-scale implementations/upgrades of Peoplesoft HCM.
• Strong working knowledge and experience in Peoplesoft Core HR, Recruiting (TAM), Payroll, Time and Labor, and Benefits.
• Strong working knowledge and experience of ERP Systems, specifically PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.2 - PUM 20 and higher.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleTools 8.56, Application Designer, Application Packages, Application Engine, BI Publisher reports, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, AWE, Web Services, DMS, Cobol, and SQR.
• Working experience on PeopleTools 8.56 Fluid framework and Mobile applications technology.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the integration between PeopleSoft Applications and other internal and external systems using interfaces and web services,
• Strong Working experience in Oracle databases, SQL, and PL/SQL.
• Strong working experience in Reporting tools such as SQR, Query, and BI publisher reports
• Strong experience in working with the functional team and business users and explaining concepts and solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of Peoplesoft Update Manager and methodologies.
• Experience in Project Management
$106,455.12/annually (minimum) - $139,157.04/annually (maximum)
(Note: Starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience)