Forums / Categories / PeopleSoft / Supply Chain / Pedimento requirements needed by the Mexican government

Pedimento requirements needed by the Mexican government

I am looking for information on how others are dealing with the Pedimento requirements needed by the Mexican government.  The Pedimento requirement requires that any imported goods when received have the Import Doc number and receive date follow the items upto and including the point of being sold.  This would include interunit transfers, these details need to flow with the goods.

If you have knowledge of how organizations might be dealing with this requirement please share?

With regard to pedimento, we are handling that entirely outside of PeopleSoft as most of our merchandise supply chain is outside of PeopleSoft.  I could pull together a meeting including members of our team in Mexico if you think that would be beneficial.  What we are doing in PeopleSoft with regard to Mexico regulatory compliance is eContabilidad and I'd be glad to talk with you about that and put you in touch with a solution provider if needed.

The best-in-class solution provider for regulatory compliance on ERPs in Latin America is emerging to be Invoiceware International, in my opinion.  Although their solution is originally SAP-centric, I understand they now are attracting some PeopleSoft customers.

Thank you for responding to my request of how others are dealing with the Pedimento requirements in Mexico.

If you would be open to meeting early next week to discuss what your team is doing that would be great!

Please let me know what might work and I will start arranging my team at this end.

Cheers,

Shauna Duncan

Inventory Business Analyst

t: 250.558.3200 Ext. 312

KalTire.com

Not sure if this message reached you, sorry if this is a duplicate…..

Thank you for responding to my request of how others are dealing with the Pedimento requirements in Mexico.

If you would be open to meeting early next week to discuss what your team is doing that would be great!

Please let me know what might work and I will start arranging my team at this end.

Cheers,

Shauna

Looks like your connection to Quest Oracle Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.