Forums / Categories / Other Topics / How to export MAC Outlook to Windows Outlook?

How to export MAC Outlook to Windows Outlook?

MAC Outlook has an OLM file while Windows Outlook only supports PST file format. So when a user wants to transfer emails from MAC Outlook to Windows Outlook then a relevant solution is required.
    MailsDaddy OLM to PST Converter is single enough to move emails from MAC Outlook to Windows Outlook without any help. This is the best GUI tool that helps to export data from OLM to PST, EML, MBOX, Office 365 & various other mail formats.
    With the software, users can convert single or filter emails from OLM to PST with relevant email, contact, calendar, task, etc.

For more detail: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

The simple and easiest way to convert your OLM file to PST file by using Stellar Converter for OLM. This software can convert all your mailbox items such as emails, notes, calendars, and many more from Mac outlook to Windows Outlook PST files. This software is one of the best software and easy to use to perform your OLM to PST conversion.
    Some of the best features of this software

• Convert outlook items from Mac OLM to Windows PST file with original properties.
    • This software is just not saved in PST and can save your OLM file EML, MSG, and other formats.
    • Free preview before conversion.
    • Save log reports to analyze your conversion process.
    • Compatible with all Windows OS and MS Outlook versions.

OLM database is not supported on Outlook Windows. Outlook Windows tends to favor only files in PST file format. As you had liked to read these files on the other side, you can go for Mac OLM to PST Converter.

Now, this is not reasonable with the ways that are claimed as free. The manual method is better avoided. The drag and drop for all mail make it quite tricky to transfer the mails this way. Paid tools can help you a lot. I have used Mac OLM to PST converter Ultimate by Toolscrunch. Saved my time as it converts emails directly from the Outlook database. I didn’t possess to export my posts as OLM. Try the free demo version of the converter and migrate a few emails free of cost.

For more information visit here: https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-olm-to-pst-converter.html

Download OLM to PST Conversion Tool that easily recover the OLM file emails and attachments and Converts them into PST that you can directly open by MS Outlook application included- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & below versions. OLM to PST migrate utility let perform export selective single and multiple OLM files/ folders and restore them to PST file. the software will generate the live preview of OLM file emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes or other items and supports all windows versions included. windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 8 and below versions.

More Info:- OLM to PST Conversion Tool

Looks like your connection to Quest Oracle Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.