- 1 Posts
- 17 Views
Office 365 Migration is becoming more prevalent in all types of organization because it is much easier to use and has plenty of user-friendly features. You can work or access from anywhere, anytime and on any device. Office 365 has built-in data security control. For the migration of Office 365 you can try the Shoviv Exchange Migration tool. The Software is lace with the number of user-centric facilities; it can migrate source mailboxes like Office 365 mailboxes, EDB files, Outlook Stores, Live Exchange Mailboxes into Office 365, Live Exchange (on-premises), Outlook PST files as well as it is also able to migrate Live Exchange, Office 365 public folders and archive mailboxes into another Office 365 Public folders/live Exchange and Archive mailboxes.
Features of this tool-:
• There is no restriction on the Size limit of source mailboxes.
• It allows previewing source mailboxes just before the migration.
• Allows saving mailboxes into numerous formats such as HTML, EML, MSG, RTF, vCard etcetera.
• Mapping of Source mailbox to target mailbox is also permitted.
• Option to filter, according to filter and message class is also given.
For more information - https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html