Flexible spending plan debit card fees

Flexible spending plan debit card fees

Original post:    Sheryl Schroth, City of Westminster
    Hi All,
    Would you mind sharing options for setting up Flex debit card fees. We have a mandatory flat $2.00 monthly fee for debit cards on our flexible spending plans. Currently, a deduction dba is being manually maintained on employee pdba's to charge the $2.00. Ideally, we would like to have the $2.00 monthly fee for the card enrollment be automatic based on participation in EITHER of the 125 plans. .
    The current plan is to create a plan for the Flex Card. Our development team is being asked to modify the open enrollment process to automatically enroll the participant in a "Flex Fee" plan if either of the 125 plans are chosen. I want to make sure we have considered various options before doing this modification as we have undertaken several modifications for open enrollment.

I'm a techno/functional analyst with more exposure to the financials and distribution areas of JDE than HCM.
    At a high level, could I get some ideas on how others have handled this with standard functionality so our team can consider all options and possibly avoid an unnecessary customization of open enrollment?
    Thanks,
    Sheryl Schroth
    ERP Software Engineer
    City of Westminster

Looks like your connection to Quest Oracle Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.