The Oracle Public Sector group (OPS) is an international organization through which Public Sector organizations that use Oracle/PeopleSoft products can share knowledge and exchange ideas. This User Group includes customers from federal/state/local government, K-12 schools/districts, airports, port and housing authorities, non-profit organizations, and public utilities.
Our objectives are:
• To provide a mechanism for sharing information and experiences among Public Sector customers on selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle application software.
• To provide a means by which the OPS can collaborate with Oracle on matters of common interests, thereby improving its members’ communication and influence regarding product expectations and recommendations for improvement in Oracle products used in the Public Sector.
• To provide opportunities for communication between Oracle management, developers and business partners and the OPS, in order to keep OPS members informed as to product plans, new developments and strategic planning.
If you wish to be notified about upcoming events and posts to this group page, please click on the “Join” button.
Register for the following monthly webinars:
HCM Monthly Discussion - First Tuesday Every Month at 3:00 pm ET (https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYqd-qoqz4vG9fm3MePXImgHyPWhX3d2GsC)
Financials Monthly Discussion - Second Thursday Every Month at 4:00 pm ET (https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIldOmvpzwsH9RxbZT4YZhh-OfAiWoJdHpJ)
Tools & Technology Monthly Discussion - Third Tuesday Every Other Month at 4:00 pm ET* (https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrc-qopzMqGtU5hy76XmxaPvnESFbvgIDK)
Cloud Services Open Discussion – Third Thursday of Every Other Month at 4:00 pm ET*
*The Tools & Technology and Cloud Services calls happen on opposite months.
OPS By-Laws Public Sector User Group By-Laws can be found here https://s3.amazonaws.com/questoracle-staging/wordpress/uploads/2022/01/31162152/OPS-Board-By-Laws_FINAL.pdf
Meet our board members:
• Corey Powell – President
• Rahul Nori - President – Elect/Meeting Minutes
• Sandy Strickland Blackwell - Vice President of FSCM
• Angie Bingemer - Assistant to VP of FSCM
• Jack Wood - Vice President of Tools & Technology
• Brian Eberz - Assistant to VP of Tools & Technology
• Paula Dawson - Vice President of HCM
• Nancy Ruoff - Assistant to VP of HCM
• Desiree McFadden - Vice President of Cloud Services
• Connie Guerrero - Nomination Board Chairperson/Communications
OPS HCM June 2023 MeetupSIG Meetings & Calls
OPS Financials June 2023 MeetupSIG Meetings & Calls
OPS Cloud Services June 2023 MeetupSIG Meetings & Calls
Looks like your connection to Quest Oracle Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.